Monday, March 25, 2013

disney!

I'm way worse of a blogger than I ever planned on being... which is why I am just getting around to posting these pictures from our Disney World trip in March! Here are some of my favorite shots from the week:

Toy Story Mania - one of the best rides the whole week!
We took about a million of these pics.
So much fun :)
It's always nice when you ask a random stranger to take
your picture, and he ends up being a semi-professional
photographer and teaches you new camera tricks! Score!
Trying out my camera settings at the Epcot Illumi-Nations show.
Universal Studios!
HARRY POTTER WORLD! Dream come true. :)
Butterbeer! We couldn't have just one.
We liked Spiderman, too!
The new Little Mermaid ride - nostalgic.
Bowling and sushi at Splitsville!
These elephants on the Jungle Cruise were just too cute :)
DELISH salted caramel and fudge from Germany in Epcot!
It was so nice that there was a big crane sticking out of
Cinderella's Castle when we were there :)
Off-season tickets. Totally worth it.
The Lion King.
It's Tough to be a Bug! Probably my favorite thing we did the whole week.
Ryan is reading over my shoulder, shaking his head, and wondering why
he took me to Harry Potter World... (kidding)
But what can I say? I felt like a little kid and loved it!
(OK, maybe I didn't love it more than HP World. But it was really good!)
  
We got to see Mickey on Valentine's Day! He loved our shirts :)
Sylvia's Favorites
Ride: Star Tours
Show: It's Tough to be a Bug
Restaurant: Citricos at the Grand Floridian
Snack: Salted Caramel :)
Evening Show: Fantasmic at Hollywood Studios
Character we saw: Russell from UP!

 Ryan's Favorites
Ride: Rockin' Rollercoaster
Show: Indiana Jones
Restaurant: Citricos at the Grand Floridian
Snack: Almond pastry from the French Bakery
Evening Show: Wishes at Magic Kingdom
Character we saw: Donald Duck

It was the greatest trip! I can't wait to go back again! :)

· sylvia ·

No comments:

Post a Comment