Sunday, January 6, 2013

unplugged.


We just got back from a whirlwind of a weekend in Houston! So, so happy that we got to celebrate the marriage of my sweet friend Lauren and her new husband Hunter! It was a beautiful, joyous wedding, and couldn't have been more perfect.

These two are tanning it up in Cancun right now... jealous! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Bollman!

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=f3eeb5526e&view=att&th=13c0d98ae3457ed9&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P93MeCi1i4D4QcoDSojuVvd&sadet=1357530687680&sads=hO-Qm45x146G19OsdWFB70rJRLU
The best date! :)

While in Houston for the weekend, I got to do some fun shopping.... awesome resale shops and Home Goods! What I miss most about living in a bigger city! However, I may have been a little too excited about shopping and not too concerned about my cell phone. It was either left on a shelf in the store or taken out of my purse by someone. Lesson learned! 

So, since Friday, I have been phone-less. It's been interesting, and I realized how dependent I am on my phone! In some good ways and some bad. I love being able to text my sweet husband at anytime I please, to send and receive emails, look up quick information on Google, or reference a Bible verse. Not so great was all of the times I realized I would want to check my Instagram, Pinterest, or Dice with Buddies (ha!). So maybe part of this "unplugged" situation is a good way for me to start 2013 - and realize how much time I waste on my phone! 

**If you need to reach me in the next few days, you can email me at sylviakmack@gmail.com. If I haven't responded to you in the last few days, I apologize! I'll get back to you as soon as I can!**

Right now I'm sitting on the couch spending some much needed "veg" time with my honey and watching 24. Happy New Year Everyone!!! :)

· sylvia ·

No comments:

Post a Comment